My new vocab at course III and IV Fair: American have white skin and it was called fair. African-American: Someone that has black skin, was called African-American. Asian: I have boyfriend that has two cultures in his life, such as: China and Java. Then he can called Asian. Coccasian: He is coccasian because he is from American and Europe. Tribe: Papua has more tribes than Java. Revenge: I pay back to you, I want to thank to you becuase of your help at that time. Insult: They insult me, because I can't write well. Reliable: I need someone that is reliable and never say all about me to somebody else. Mad: You make me mad. Upset: His face looked scary, I think he would be upset. Piss .... up: He always makes to piss her up, it is a pity. Annoyed: I never think that you dare to make him annoyed. Annoying: You are so annoying, I am sorry, I don't like you. Embarrasing: I hope our presentation would not be embarrassing event.
Beauty Flower Beams make warm and nice world... Louph Butterfly

Kami mohon maaf yang sebesar-besarnya kepada Mbak Indri dan Mbak Nida atas hilangnya tulisan yang telah dibuat dengan susah payah pada beberapa bulan yang lalu.
ReplyDelete