Skip to main content

Jesus Said "Remember Me"

NOT TRUSTED

Hello my name is Asha. I tell you my trouble.

One day my home was full of people. My big family came to my home, because I had a big event of family.
In order to make fluent our event, I asked to my friends to help us. And my friends did.

When our event had over, my friends took their clothes in my room. You know, there were two pants (same kind). My brother's one and my friend's one. What happen?? That's true, my friend brought my brother's one.

Next week..

My brother was looking for it. I got a call from my sister, "Hello, You know whose pants at home?? I never see this before. Maybe this is your friend's pants. Wait.. wait.. Brother also finds his pants. Did it be mixed?? Please, you call your friend. Okay??"

Okay.. But I think "how could it happen??"

I called my friend and that's true the pants was mixed.

But it was very sucks because my brother was mad at me. I said that it happen unintentionally, you can't deny me or my friend.

You know, I feel like... Not trusted at my home...

But why I be mad?? Be patient! And Don't Forget Remember Him!

    Jesus Said "Remember Me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Vocab II

My new vocab at course III and IV Fair: American have white skin and it was called fair. African-American: Someone that has black skin, was called African-American. Asian: I have boyfriend that has two cultures in his life, such as: China and Java. Then he can called Asian. Coccasian: He is coccasian because he is from American and Europe. Tribe: Papua has more tribes than Java. Revenge: I pay back to you, I want to thank to you becuase of your help at that time. Insult: They insult me, because I can't write well. Reliable: I need someone that is reliable and never say all about me to somebody else. Mad: You make me mad. Upset: His face looked scary, I think he would be upset. Piss .... up: He always makes to piss her up, it is a pity. Annoyed: I never think that you dare to make him annoyed. Annoying: You are so annoying, I am sorry, I don't like you. Embarrasing: I hope our presentation would not be embarrassing event.

Menuju Sukses dalam Penipuan

Tertipu dengan wajahnya. Tertipu dengan lakunya. Tertipu dengan sikapnya. Sungguh hati tak bisa menerima. Tidak bisa diulang lagi. Kebaikan hati selalu ada untuknya. Dan kerapuhan hati pelan-pelan menggerogoti. Tetapi akan kupertahankan hati selalu. I will Survive to be Success.

Iman (PU 9 Sept 2019)

Selamat pagi bapak ibu guru yang saya hormati dan juga anak2 semua yang saya banggakan. Profil lulusan sekolah kita salah satunya adalah siswa yang beriman. Iman adalah suatu prinsip hidup yang berketuhanan, dimana hati dan perasaan, akal dan pemikiran, ucapan dan tindakan haruslah sama. Maka orang yang beriman adalah orang yang memiliki prinsip hidup berketuhanan dan memiliki konsistensi diri. Orang yang memiliki iman yang kuat, pasti orang tersebut memiliki hati dan perasaan yang tulus, akal dan pemikiran yang baik, serta ucapan dan tindakan yang berakhlak. Apabila dikaitkan dalam kehidupan di sekolah, sebagai siswa yang beriman, tentu akan memiliki prinsip untuk berlaku baik terhadap teman2 (tidak ada pembullyan, tidak ada yang berkata kotor, berkata kasar, tidak ada yang berlagak bosy atau sok kaya, sok pintar, sok keren, sok kakak kelas, dan sok sok yang lain), berlaku sopan terhadap bapak ibu guru (tidak ada yang bicara kurang hormat kurang sopan baik dengan guru2 muda maupun ...