Skip to main content

How to teach???

I want to change my profession. I want to be a teacher, especially Physics Teacher. But I don't know how to teach. Okay... Let's check what I found....
From my searching on internet, I found......


Here is conclusion of the opinion of Al Jupri, Mathematics Teacher, that I read.

How to teach well?

  • I answer it by placing me as student. 
Teacher should know students because they have many types of studying way. They want to be able in what they learn. Most of them need more long times to learn than us that have experiences of the subject in advanced. Teacher should not call them that have the same ability of catching the subject as us (teacher). 
It is meant that "Don't teach and explain too fast and too slow". We must be care to their abilities.
In fact, most of teachers always feel that they teach the easy lesson, but "NOT" for the students.

For example:
Someday teacher gives one question like 
-5+x=4
x=.....
One of students (that be asked by teacher) can't answer it, but he try to answer it...
You know, what teacher said:"Hey, come on, do it! I think that is easy. Why you can't answer it? How you learn?"
Voluntarily, the teacher kills the student slowly because he will feel "how stupid i am", and maybe he will be afraid to answer anymore next time.
DON'T SAY STUPID WORDS!

  • I answer it by placing me as teacher.
The requirements to be a teacher are having ability to explain the lesson well, and definitely, are having the ability in the subject very much. Although having both of them, the teacher need to prepare the lesson well before teaching. It really should be done. In order to make fluent and good teaching.


I really like his opinion. And when I had to teach my little sister, I always say like above.... And I don't know why I say that... Sorry My Sist...
Okay, I must prepare it well, because I would be a teacher. I can do it!!!

^_^ GBU ^_^   
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Vocab II

My new vocab at course III and IV Fair: American have white skin and it was called fair. African-American: Someone that has black skin, was called African-American. Asian: I have boyfriend that has two cultures in his life, such as: China and Java. Then he can called Asian. Coccasian: He is coccasian because he is from American and Europe. Tribe: Papua has more tribes than Java. Revenge: I pay back to you, I want to thank to you becuase of your help at that time. Insult: They insult me, because I can't write well. Reliable: I need someone that is reliable and never say all about me to somebody else. Mad: You make me mad. Upset: His face looked scary, I think he would be upset. Piss .... up: He always makes to piss her up, it is a pity. Annoyed: I never think that you dare to make him annoyed. Annoying: You are so annoying, I am sorry, I don't like you. Embarrasing: I hope our presentation would not be embarrassing event.

Menuju Sukses dalam Penipuan

Tertipu dengan wajahnya. Tertipu dengan lakunya. Tertipu dengan sikapnya. Sungguh hati tak bisa menerima. Tidak bisa diulang lagi. Kebaikan hati selalu ada untuknya. Dan kerapuhan hati pelan-pelan menggerogoti. Tetapi akan kupertahankan hati selalu. I will Survive to be Success.

Iman (PU 9 Sept 2019)

Selamat pagi bapak ibu guru yang saya hormati dan juga anak2 semua yang saya banggakan. Profil lulusan sekolah kita salah satunya adalah siswa yang beriman. Iman adalah suatu prinsip hidup yang berketuhanan, dimana hati dan perasaan, akal dan pemikiran, ucapan dan tindakan haruslah sama. Maka orang yang beriman adalah orang yang memiliki prinsip hidup berketuhanan dan memiliki konsistensi diri. Orang yang memiliki iman yang kuat, pasti orang tersebut memiliki hati dan perasaan yang tulus, akal dan pemikiran yang baik, serta ucapan dan tindakan yang berakhlak. Apabila dikaitkan dalam kehidupan di sekolah, sebagai siswa yang beriman, tentu akan memiliki prinsip untuk berlaku baik terhadap teman2 (tidak ada pembullyan, tidak ada yang berkata kotor, berkata kasar, tidak ada yang berlagak bosy atau sok kaya, sok pintar, sok keren, sok kakak kelas, dan sok sok yang lain), berlaku sopan terhadap bapak ibu guru (tidak ada yang bicara kurang hormat kurang sopan baik dengan guru2 muda maupun ...