Skip to main content

Bad Event, Still in My Mind

I performed solo dance in my school when I was 9-year-old. I practice a lot for long time. I practice dance that my mom taught me. Tari Kipas, its name.
I was really happy, I could dance on the stage.

At that day, I dance so quite, audience keep silent.. and you know, the music is the traditional music, Gending Karawitan. So... Quiet...

But Oh no!! Danger come to me!
My teacher bored to my dance, and he send me 2 clowns. They make me no comfortable to dance. And they destroy my dance!
One of them threw candy cover, and you know what!!! The cover is sticky in my foot. Oh.. I'm shock.

The audience was laughing to me. I could not accept it. My mom that seeing me through the window outside hall, look so angry and disappointed.

Finish I dance, I run to room behind the stage, and I was crying so loud!! My mom accompany me and give me advise in order not to cry again.
My mom went to the teacher, and she was angry to him, but... Oh my God! He was innocent to my mom.

Because of this event, I really feel so down. I don't have confidence anymore.
I am so afraid to sing in front of class, give presentation in front of class, raise my hand when I want to ask to teacher, then... I just don't want that people laughing in me, because I would be crying..
When I was in Junior and Senior High School I really be a down girl, I keep distance with my friends, my classmate. Because I think, I was not in their level.

But when I was a student of university, I try to wake up, and wake up... Wake up from the down life. The first I do is follow the choir community in my church, second, try to sing in front of race. Then, the third is try to give presentation in front of class. Forth, I try to ask something to lecturer. Fifth, I repeat that activities again and again..

Until now, I still learn. I hope I could be a firm and intelligence woman.
God Bless Me.

^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Vocab II

My new vocab at course III and IV Fair: American have white skin and it was called fair. African-American: Someone that has black skin, was called African-American. Asian: I have boyfriend that has two cultures in his life, such as: China and Java. Then he can called Asian. Coccasian: He is coccasian because he is from American and Europe. Tribe: Papua has more tribes than Java. Revenge: I pay back to you, I want to thank to you becuase of your help at that time. Insult: They insult me, because I can't write well. Reliable: I need someone that is reliable and never say all about me to somebody else. Mad: You make me mad. Upset: His face looked scary, I think he would be upset. Piss .... up: He always makes to piss her up, it is a pity. Annoyed: I never think that you dare to make him annoyed. Annoying: You are so annoying, I am sorry, I don't like you. Embarrasing: I hope our presentation would not be embarrassing event.

Menuju Sukses dalam Penipuan

Tertipu dengan wajahnya. Tertipu dengan lakunya. Tertipu dengan sikapnya. Sungguh hati tak bisa menerima. Tidak bisa diulang lagi. Kebaikan hati selalu ada untuknya. Dan kerapuhan hati pelan-pelan menggerogoti. Tetapi akan kupertahankan hati selalu. I will Survive to be Success.

Iman (PU 9 Sept 2019)

Selamat pagi bapak ibu guru yang saya hormati dan juga anak2 semua yang saya banggakan. Profil lulusan sekolah kita salah satunya adalah siswa yang beriman. Iman adalah suatu prinsip hidup yang berketuhanan, dimana hati dan perasaan, akal dan pemikiran, ucapan dan tindakan haruslah sama. Maka orang yang beriman adalah orang yang memiliki prinsip hidup berketuhanan dan memiliki konsistensi diri. Orang yang memiliki iman yang kuat, pasti orang tersebut memiliki hati dan perasaan yang tulus, akal dan pemikiran yang baik, serta ucapan dan tindakan yang berakhlak. Apabila dikaitkan dalam kehidupan di sekolah, sebagai siswa yang beriman, tentu akan memiliki prinsip untuk berlaku baik terhadap teman2 (tidak ada pembullyan, tidak ada yang berkata kotor, berkata kasar, tidak ada yang berlagak bosy atau sok kaya, sok pintar, sok keren, sok kakak kelas, dan sok sok yang lain), berlaku sopan terhadap bapak ibu guru (tidak ada yang bicara kurang hormat kurang sopan baik dengan guru2 muda maupun ...